Life is an adventure.

Friday, August 15, 2008

A survey, a picture and a promise


I found this survey on another blog and thought it would be a good post to get me back in the swing of things. If nothing else it helped me to remember the password to get into this blog that I never use.



1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen

2. Your significant other? Brent

3. Your hair? hmmm, good question. Redish blondish

4. Your mother? gone 20 years now

5. Your father? Dan

6. Your favorite thing? my family

7. Your dream last night? very strange...it had to do with Fantasy Football and cross dressing

8. Your favorite drink? Mt. Dew

9. Your dream/goal? to be happy and healthy

10. The room you're in? Living Room

11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking, Writing and Photography

12. Your fear? losing someone I love and a house fire

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a 2-story house!!!

14. Where were you last night? ST meeting until almost 11 o'clock. We are a chatty group!

15. What you're not? good at math

16. Muffins? Yum-O

17. One of your wish list items? new lenses for my camera

18. Where you grew up? Illinois

19. What are you wearing? work out capris and a t-shirt

20. Your pets? Dopey and Lion Head kitties

21. Your computer? Toshiba laptop

22. Your life? gets better everyday

23. Your mood? mentally drained, but happy

24. Missing someone? yes

25. Your car? Enclave

26. Something you're not wearing? shoes

27. Favorite store? Hobby Lobby

28. Your summer? almost over

29. Like someone? Yes

30. Your favorite color? purple

31. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

32. Last time you cried? this morning


So there you have it. Everything you need to know about me but were afraid to ask! Yeah right. I will be better about posting, I promise. Not because anyone is reading but because I need to sharpen my skills!


Here's to a great Friday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a week... gonna put another post out there... makes me feel guilty about not keeping mine up too! Best get on that... well maybe tomorrow :)