Life is an adventure.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sick kids

Ugh! I am so sick of sick kids. We've had strep throat so many times this past year I've lost count. A week or so ago my son was diagnosed again with strep throat. This afternoon my daughter was tired and took a short nap. She woke up with a fever of 100 degrees. My guess is it's strep throat. She said her mouth hurt. She didn't eat (totally unlike her). And she went to bed early, which is weird since she had a long nap. I will be so glad when illness has left the building. Luckily I've only gotten strep throat once. My husband must be immune, he never gets sick. I'm thankful to have a cushy job that has no real schedule. Looks like I'll be missing my regular Monday day at the office tomorrow. Hopefully I can get through the night without anyone waking me up crying or puking!

No comments: